Meet Dr. Vincent Lo
Introducing Dr. Vincent Lo
Dr. Vincent Lo is a caring and compassionate family dentist who is conscious about the quality of his work, while maintaining a fun-loving spirit. He is a principal dental practitioner at Milner Dental Care, where clinical excellence, empathy and integrity are valued.
After graduating from Northwestern University Dental School in Chicago, Dr. Vincent Lo (M.Sc., D.D.S.) completed his post-doctoral, multi-disciplinary General Practice Residency at New York's Mount Sinai Hospital.
Dr. Lo underwent additional training in advanced general and hospital dentistry including Aesthetic Dentistry, Orthodontics, and Implant Prosthetics. At The Mount Sinai Hospital in Manhattan, he also completed clinical rotations in:
- Dental Sedation and Anesthesia,
- Medical & Dental Emergencies,
- Oral Surgery,
- Temporo-mandibular Joint Disorders/Facial Pain Clinic,
- Dental Phobia Clinic.
Dr. Lo completed a one-year residency in surgical and prosthetic Implant Dentistry at the University of Toronto (U of T) and attained several post-doctoral Fellowships in general/implant dentistry. By fulfilling the requirements for tiered advancement, Dr. Lo received his Board-Eligible Award from the American Orthodontic Society (AOS).
Additional accomplishments and accolades include:
- AOS Academy of Diplomates Achievement Award;
- Senior Certified Instructor of the International Association for Orthodontics;
- Certificates in Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS), Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS);
- Certified in Nitrous Oxide Sedation and Oral Sedation (U of T) to treat anxious or apprehensive dental patients.
Besides his clinical artistry, Vincent had a passion for research. With a keen academic interest in the central neuro-modulation and control of cardiovascular and respiratory functions, Vincent completed his Master's dissertation. Some of his graduate original research work were presented to the Indiana Dental Association and to The Physiological Society in Cambridge, United Kingdom, and published in peer-reviewed international scientific journals.
Above all, Dr. Lo feels privileged for the trust he has earned from his patients and dear friends. He is committed to staying up-to-date on contemporary dental technology and its innovations and is devoted to the overall oral healthcare of his patients. Dr. Lo and his team strive to deliver exceptional care in a personalized and compassionate manner within a relaxed and warm environment. As a comprehensive dentist, Dr. Lo also provides:
- Laser-assisted soft tissue therapy;
- Root canal therapy and re-treatment;
- Anti-snoring and sleep apnea appliances;
- Dento-facial orthopedic appliances;
- Ceramic braces;
- Invisalign clear aligners for children, adolescents, and adults;
- Smile makeovers;
- Surgical impacted wisdom teeth removal therapy;
- Socket repair grafting, guided bone regeneration;
- Fully guided, precision placement of implants using computerized tomographic data-assisted, 3-D printed surgical templates;
- Implant-supported full mouth rehabilitation;
- Combination inhalation-conscious enteral sedation;
- Deep sedation dentistry when working with an anesthetist.
While away from the office, Dr. Lo enjoys spending quality time with his family and good friends. He has been involved in his community and in multiple outreach programs. Additional avocations include choral singing. In the past, Vincent did athletics, swam and played rugby, hockey and tennis competitively. Currently, he enjoys tennis to balance his love for healthy, delicious food.