Meet Dr. Vincent Lo
Introducing Dr. Vincent Lo
Dr. Vincent Lo is a caring and compassionate family dentist who is meticulous about the quality of his work. He is a principal dental practitioner at Milner Dental Care, where clinical proficiency, empathy and integrity are valued.
After graduating from Northwestern University Dental School of Chicago, Dr. Vincent Lo, M.Sc., D.D.S. completed his post-doctoral, multi-disciplinary General Practice Residency at New York's Mount Sinai Hospital.
Dr. Lo underwent additional training in advanced general and hospital dentistry as well as Aesthetic Dentistry, Orthodontics, and Implant Prosthetics. At The Mount Sinai Hospital in Manhattan, he also completed clinical rotations in:
- Dental Sedation and Anesthesia,
- Medical & Dental Emergencies,
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery,
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorders/Facial Pain Clinic,
- Dental Phobia Clinic.
Dr. Lo completed a one year Mini-Residency in surgical and prosthetic Implant Dentistry at the University of Toronto (U of T) and attained Fellowships in several dental organisations. By fulfilling the requirements for tiered advancement, Dr. Lo became Board-Eligible with the American Orthodontic Society (AOS).
Additional accomplishments and accolades include:
- AOS Academy of Diplomates Achievement Award;
- Senior Certified Instructor with the International Association for Orthodontics;
- Certificate in Advanced Cardiac Life Support;
- Certified in Nitrous Oxide Sedation and Oral Sedation (U of T) to treat anxious or apprehensive dental patients.
Besides Dr. Lo's clinical artistry, he is an avid researcher. With a keen academic interest in the neural control of respiratory and cardiovascular functions, Dr. Lo completed his Master's thesis. Some of his graduate research work was presented to The Physiological Society (Cambridge, U.K.) and published in peer-reviewed international scientific journals.
Above all, Dr. Lo feels privileged for the trust he has earned from his patients and dear friends. He is committed to staying up-to-date on contemporary dental technology and its innovations and is devoted to the overall oral healthcare of his patients. Dr. Lo and his team strive to deliver exceptional care in a personalized and compassionate manner within a relaxed and warm environment. As a comprehensive dentist, Dr. Lo also provides:
- Laser-assisted soft tissue therapies,
- Root canal therapies and re-treatments,
- Anti-snoring and sleep apnea appliances,
- Dentofacial orthopedic appliances,
- Ceramic braces,
- Invisalign clear aligners for children, adolescents, and adults,
- Smile makeovers,
- Impacted wisdom teeth removal,
- Guided bone regeneration,
- Fully guided, precision placements of implants using computerized tomographic data-assisted, 3-D printed surgical templates,
- Implant-supported full mouth rehabilitation.
While away from the office, Dr. Lo enjoys spending quality time with his family and good friends. He is actively involved in his community. Additional interests include choral singing, playing the piano, swimming, tennis and watching rugby!